The Crew and Boss Eye Associates Optical Shop offers many options in eyeglasses. Our board certified opticians can help you find a style that looks great and feels comfortable. They will help to keep you informed of the latest in lens technologies available to you, to make sure your next eyeglass purchase is sure to best fit your needs. We want you to love your glasses! Let us help you buy with confidence!
At both our Big Rapids and Howard City offices, we offer:
• American Board of Opticianry Certified opticians.
• Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
• Eyewear that is reasonably priced. When it comes to eyeglass frames and lenses, you get what you pay for. With differences in cost, comes differences in quality, and Crew and Boss Eye Associates won’t compromise the health of your eyes with inferior products.
• We offer a variety of quality frames for every budget.
• The latest lens options for all of your eyewear needs, like reading glasses, sunwear, progressives, bifocals, reading and computer glasses, and occupational lenses.
• In office repairs and free adjustments.
• Our goal is your satisfaction. Crew and Boss Eye Associates offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. We also offer a one year warranty on all frames and lenses. Any titanium frame will receive an extended warranty for up to 2 years.
Are contact lenses right for you? Or have you been wearing contacts for years and are wondering what new contact options are available? Talk to the optometrists and board certified opticians are Crew and Boss Eye Associates to discover the world of contact lens options available to you.
• A full range of contact options, such as gas permeable lenses, one-day disposable lenses, monthly and weekly contact lenses, multifocal lenses and colored or color enhancing lenses.
• Your contact lens orders are reviewed and handled by our highly trained optical staff to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
• Our opticians are trained and experienced in contact lens education. An in office contact lens class is required for new contact wearers or those that have had a lapse in their contact lens wear and just need a refresher course. This class covers insertion and removal of your new lenses, contact care, storage and cleaning instruction and troubleshooting tips.
• Request an appointment today to schedule your exam today and be sure to let us know that you are interested in trying contact lenses!